Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Week 60: Cambios

Hola Familia y Amigos!

Bueno, this week has been a crazy week! A good week, but a little crazy. We had a baptism for Gabriel and it was awesome! He has changed so much and is going to progress a ton! He is totally going to be a missionary someday. I love my converts, their great. Julio received the Melchizedek priesthood a few weeks ago and Osmar and Yessenia are going to get sealed for sure and the 18th of December! I am so happy for them! I am probably going to write that in every email up until that date, sorry. 

This past week was also our mundial (soccer tournament) with the whole mission! It was awesome to see some of my good friends that are in other zones, it is always fun to see and hang out with my district from the CCM and see how they are all doing. 

Also, this week is changes week! I am pretty sure that Elder Alvarez is going to leave because he is already got 5 changes here, I think I might train again, I  honestly don't know what is going to happen this change, it should be interesting. 

Well, that is all I got for this week! Que tengan una buen semana!

Elder Potter

So yummy fish they ate!

Elder Potter at his best!
Gabriel's family at his baptism.


Elder Alvarez, Gabriel, Elder Potter

Zone Independencia at the Soccer Tournament

Elder Potter's legs finally saw the sunshine at the soccer tournament
Elder Alvarez and his fake beard and eyebrows?


No comments:

Post a Comment