Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 59: My Week

Hola familia!

This week was super crazy! There was a lot to do. It was kind of stressful because for an investigator to be baptized they need 3 attendances and Hermana Ricconi and Hurd didn't really have anyone to be baptized for this month and the beginning of the week but they worked super hard and got some new people at church so now the whole district will be able to baptize this month! We are super excited about that!
 
This week was good for me. I learned a lot about learning how to follow the spirit and act on his promptings as soon as you feel them. That is when we will know if we are Spiritually self reliant. I've always taught the people that I teach that if they want to receive a testimony they must pray, read, and go to church. But if they want to strengthen that testimony, that they must share that testimony with someone. It always works.
 
Isn't it crazy that it is almost Christmas? Time goes by way to fast! It's funny, it is blazing hot here for Christmas, but they always serve you hot chocolate...weird right? Then they always complain about how it is so hot. haha, it's really funny, but I love it. They also eat paneton (fruitcake).
 
Sorry, I don't have a ton of time right now, I promise that I will write more to you all next week! Here is a few pictures this week for y'all. 

Love, 

Elder Potter

I ran into Elder Jesus last p-day at Plaza Norte, (it's a big mall here in Lima) he was one of my favorite companions.

One day this week Elder Alvarez decided he wanted a cake, so he bought one. Kind of random but it was super good!

No comments:

Post a Comment