Monday, February 29, 2016

Week 75: Mi Semana

Hola todos!

I hope that you all had a fantastic week! This week was full of running around and trying to finish up the month with success. This week we also did a lot of work visits to help out some missionaries. It was cool because on one of the work visits I was with Elder Jesus, my 3rd companion, and it was awesome! He has turned out to be one of my good, good friends here on the mission and we were able to remember some good times we had while we were in La Habana. It has been really useful to have him in the zone because he was also a zone leader so he knows what he is doing. Things are finally getting a move on in my area as well, slowly but surely. Our zone finished with only 9 baptisms and 15  rescued people, but we have a lot of potential going into el mes de marzo. 

Right now in the Book of Mormon I am in 3 Nefi 9, I absolutely love this part of the Book of Mormon, it touches me every time that I read it. I always feel the Spirit and try to put myself in that event. How glorious it would be to be one of the Nephites that saw Christ, I cant wait for the day that I'll be able to see Him. 

Anyways, ya no me queda mas tiempo, pero escribiré mas el proximo lunes. Sorry for the spanish... (For those of us that don't speak spanish he said ...I have no more time, but I will write more next Monday.)

Have a great week!

Elder Potter

There is an Elder Kimball in my zone ...jaja

No comments:

Post a Comment