Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 74: Fotos! Por fin! (At Last)

Dear Family and Friends,

So just to let you know, all is well here in Comas. As a zone leaders we have to send information about the zone and all 9 companionships every Monday to president and the assistants so sometimes that takes some time. Also, I'm getting used to being a zone leader. It is filled with phone calls, late nights and a lot of running around. I loved being a district leader and I became very good at it. I just got to get the hand down with being a zone leader now. I was also very frustrated when I got here  we had literally no investigators and no one to rescue and the attendance of the converts was super, super, super low. But this week we found some awesome families that were working with now, so now I'm not so frustrated. But that first week was tough. There are 18 missionaries in our zone and 4 district leaders that we have to follow up with every night about their districts.

It is a lot of work but I'm enjoying it, by the end of this week I should have a couple of more things down. That is the good thing about the mission, it really stretches you as a person and puts you in places where you need to progress and learn something new. 

Anyways, I think that is about all. Have a great week and enjoy all the pictures!

Love, 
Elder Potter
This is la familia Pacheco. They always signed up to give us lunch and we got to know them very well. We also worked with their dad, Richard, a little bit to get him reactivated.


This is when I said bye to Juana O and her family, it was super sad to say bye to them because they are such a great and humble family. They don't have anything but the gospel and thanks to that, they are happy now. The gospel really does bless families.

This is Gaspar with Lady and Rubens family....


This is the picture of the baptisms of Gaspar, Lady, and Ruben that Elder Sandoval sent me.
Elder Sandoval, Juan Javier, and I. Juan Javier is one of my converts from Los Manzanos.

Gabriel when I said bye to him. That is his grandpa. Nobody is really sure how old he is because he doesn't have a birth certificate. His grandchildren and great great grandchildren say he is somewhere between 96 and 104 years.


This is the familia Castillo Chavez. Elder Sandoval and I reactivated them and they are awesome, they loved giving us dinner:)


No comments:

Post a Comment