Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 73:Mucho Trabajo

Good morning everyone! 

This past week was a very different and exhausting week, but it was also a good one. My new area is called El Retablo. I am pretty sure it is one of the richest parts of the mission so were going to have to work a lot more with the members, but were both excited to work. The sister training leader (Hmna. Eliason and Evans) are also in our ward. 

I have also been really happy lately with the work that Elder Sandoval and I did the last 2 changes. I was able to talk to him a little bit and he told me that just about everyone of our investigators our going to be baptized this month. So he is going to finish off the month with about 6 or 7 baptisms. I am very grateful for the Spirit as well, These last 2 changes I also realized how important it is in missionary work to have the Spirit with you. Learning how to better recognize the Spirit has definitely changed my mission and life. 

Well, I'm sorry that this email is so short, I don't have to much time today. I would also love send you all some pictures, but I forgot me camera today. That just means that there will be more pictures for next week!

Que tengan una buena semana!

Elder Potter
These are actually last weeks pictures...from the area he just got moved from.
Daniel's baptism (Elder Sandoval and Elder Potter)

Andree's baptism and his dad was able to baptize him (Elder Potter and Elder Sandoval)


Hermana Hurd, Hermana Aguilera? , Elder Potter and Elder Sandoval in Lima Central
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment