Monday, June 29, 2015

Week 40: No tengo mucho tiempo..

Familia,

I don't have too much time right now to write a whole lot, so I'll just write a little bit about what I learned this week. 

On my mission I've been studying "Jesus the Christ" and it has really strengthened my testimony about the Atonement and divinity of Christ. This week I read about the betrayal, His unjust trial, His death, His resurrection, and His purpose as our Savior. I can testify that He really is the Savior of the World, that all things were created through and by Him, and that He, willingly, took up the cross and was resurrected to destroy the affects of sin and death so that we can have faith in His name and repent of our sins so we can live with God again. I know that He lives. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.

Well, that's all I got time for today, but have a great week!

Love, 

Elder Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment