Monday, July 18, 2016

Week 95: Looking for partidas!

Muy buenos días!

This was a very eventful week for us here in Santa Isabel! We finished up the process of looking for the partidas of 2 couples in order for them to get married and baptized this week and it all turned out well! I was also able to interview many of the family members of those two families (la familia Trejo and Calderon) and theyre awesome! I love interviewing investigadores, its always a testimony to me that the Atonement has no limits; it redeems every sinner that wants to repent and follow the Savior. 

Elder Chinga, one of the assistants, came on a work visit with us this week and talked to us about a few changes that President Godrey wants to make in the mission, like only sharing the first lesson (the Restoration) in 15 minutes the first visit and a few other things. It was a good visit and we found a lot of new investigadores. It was fun to be with Elder Chinga because he is from my group, it was nice to talk about old times jaja. 

Well, that is about it for this week! I hope you all have a good one!

Elder Potter
This is a picture of Elder "Harry" Potter that a member made for me here in Santa Isabel.
I didn't know horses existed here in Lima!
For last pday we went to this big field and played a lot of futbol

No comments:

Post a Comment