Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 92: El Comienzo de la reinada de Presidente Godfrey

Hola!

Well, this week sure was interesting! I've only been out of Retablo for a week and I already miss it! I love the mission, but if there's one thing that makes me kind of sad sometimes, its the changes. I'm really going to miss Obispo Manuel Fernandez and his wife, Fanny, the Familia Benavides de Chavez and several other people. I learned a lot in that area. But the good thing is that things move on and that my new ward is great!

I'm kinda short on time right now, so I'll write a lot more next week, but this area is a gold mine and we are going to have a lot of success here. It is also the biggest zone in the mission, there are 22 missionaries here in Santa Isabel and Carabayllo so it is going to be a great opportunity to help other missionaries. 

Also, President Erickson came to our stake conference in his time in Lima on Sunday, President Godfrey will arrive here to Lima tonight!

Well, I hope you all have a great week!

Love, Elder Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment