Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 89: ¡Ya se va Presidente Erickson!

Muy buen día a todos,

Bueno, this week Elder Iglesias and I worked super, super, super hard! We reached all of the goals that we made and we have seen a lot of miracles in our area and in the zone. Rafael Arauje is also going to be baptized this Saturday! I'm super happy for him, he has come a long ways and has become a different person. Hard work and lots of prayers and fasting really do pay off and work miracles. 

So, there were a few important things that happened last week, the first is that we had our last Consejo Misional with President Erickson and that he gave his last training on Friday. His last training made a big impact on me, he trained about how the need of the Atonement in our lives and how to apply it daily. I have learned a lot from President Erickson on my mission and am very grateful for the help and support that has given me on my mission. Hermana Erickson presented us (por internet) to Presidente Godfrey's family and it seems like he is going to be awesome as well! He was Ogden's mayor for a while and run xc, so it looks like we will be getting along just fine!

Also, the announcement mas grande for the week.....On Friday Elder Rasband is coming to visit our mission, the Lima East and Lima Central mission. In August Elder Bednar came and while I was in the CCM Elder Anderson came. I'm super excited to hear from him. Every time I listen to them speak, I receive a deeper testimony that they are called of God and speak the truth. I am so grateful that God loves us enough to send us prophets. 

Well, there are a million more things that I would like to write in here, but my time is limited. Hasta la proxima semana! Cuidense! 

Elder Potter

Elder Potter with his zone and President and Sister Erickson




Elder Potter with President and Sister Erickson - they will be going home at the end of the June.

No comments:

Post a Comment