Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 87: Cambios en la Zona

Buen dia a todos!

There were a few things that made this week a little different than the rest, but it was still an awesome week! To kick off the week, we had 2 emergency changes for two of our district leaders in our zone.  On Wednesday morning, Elder Von Gunten and Elder Landero (two of my good friends) were called as zone leaders in other zones because a lot of the zone leaders are going to be finishing their missions this change. So President Erickson is moving things around a little bit. Their replacements are Elder Saenz and Elder Peralta. They are super excited to work in the zone and I'm excited to work with them. Elder Saenz is from Elder Sandovals group so I'm excited to get to know him. 

I'm kind of short on time this week, but Elder Iglesias and I really happy with the effort that we have given this month. Not everything has worked out as planned, but we have given it our all and have been really blessed for our efforts because Rafael is going to be baptized on the 4th of June. 

Well, that is about all I got for this week! Que tengan una buena semana!

Elder Potter

I haven't sent a picture for a loooong time, so here is one of Elder Iglesias and I last night...
 
Elder Iglesias and Elder Potter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment