Monday, December 21, 2015

Week 65: Osmar y Yessenia...una familia eterna!

Dear Familia,

This week was absolutely amazing! I'm kind of short on time right now, but this week was the BEST! I was able to go to the sealing of Osmar and Yessenia on Thursday and it was super spiritual.

What made it even greater was when I found out that Osmar's parents from Piura had come down to Lima to be sealed as well. His parents were sealed first, then Osmar was sealed to them. Osmar and Yessenia were then sealed. Then Noa, their super cute 1 year old daughter was brought in to the sealing room and was sealed to her mom and dad. It was by far the best part of my mission up to this point. It was a true blessing and tender mercy for me to be there. Elder Jesus was also able to go. It was great to be there with him and see the "fruits"of our labor that we did many months ago. It was a very joyful day. 

The district also had a lot of success this week! We baptized Ederico Rojas. He has really come a long ways and has changed a lot. He has baptized and confirmed this past week. Hermana Ricconi and Hurd also had a baptism and confirmation this week. Everyone in the district is going to baptize and rescue this month! Its been a great week! 

I am so grateful for my Savior this time of year and all that He did for me and continues to do for me. I know He lives and I love Him. I know that families really can be together forever thought the priesthood power and authority. I know Thomas S. Monson is a prophet called of God. I hope that we will all be able to reflect on Christs birth and Atonement a little bit more this week.  

Bueno, espero que tengan una buena semana! Y feliz Navidad a todos! Que se acuerden de Jesus el Cristo, nuestro Salvador. 

Con mucho amor, 

Elder Potter
Yessina, Noa, Elder Jesus, and Elder Potter

Elder Potter, Osmar, Yessinia, Noa, and Elder Jesus on their sealing day

The sealing of Yessinia and Osmar and the sealing of Osmar's parents.

Lima Peru Temple

No comments:

Post a Comment