Monday, August 24, 2015

Week 48: Cambios! (Changes)

Muy Buenas Día a todo! (Very good day to all,)

This week was a really good week! We reached all of our goals and had some great lessons with our converts and the less actives that we are working with right now. We were able to rescue, or reactivate, 2 sisters this week. It makes me happy to rescue people and bring them back to the church that have gone a stray for a little bit. 

Also, this week, today, in about 1 hour, I'm going to know if I have a change. Ive been with Elder Escobar for 2 changes and I have 3 in total in this area, so its very possible that I have a change. I have learned a ton in this area, Los Manzanos, and have grown to absolutely love the people here! There's nothing better than serving the Lord! 

Also, this last Saturday, we did an open doors activity for the ward and investigators and it was sweet! 3 wards participated, ours, Canto Chico, and Viñas. Each youth group prepared a Peruvian dance to perform and it was super cool! Then the Stake President, Pdte. Garcia, spoke and then there was food! It was definitely a success and now we are going to have some good lessons this week from the referrals we received. 

Elder Escobar and I are super excited for this week! 

Espero que tengan una semana exitosa y llena de felicidad! (I hope you have a successful week full of happiness!)

Elder Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment