Monday, September 5, 2016

Week 102: Ya se acerca el fin!

Muy buenos dias a todos!

Well, this is it! This is officially my last week here in Lima, Peru as a missionary and representative of Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed for have being called to serve these great people, I definitely feel like my heart is going to stay here in Lima, but I also have faith that the Lord will bless me in whatever comes next. 

Elder de la Flor and I have been giving it all we got lately, we have been working super hard and have found several great new families to teach and to possibly baptize in the near future. Christian and Melisa have been passing a few family problems as well as John and Elizabet, but they have still been coming to church and reading the Book of Mormon and praying. The little things is what is keeping them together. 

I am so grateful for the gospel in my life, it has made me a better, more hopeful, and much happier person. I really do know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that the Book of Mormon testifies of Him and convinces us of His divine nature to be able to heal us in every way possible. I know that José Smith was really a prophet and that Thomas S. Monson is a living day prophet. The gospel of Jesus Christ really does work!

Espero que todos tengan una buena semana!

Elder Potter
Dinner with other missionaries

The city

No comments:

Post a Comment