Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Week 79: Easter and Conferencia

Elder Potter didn't have much time to write so this is his family letter.
 
 
Hola,
 
I don't have a ton of time to write right now, but this weeks been good. Elder Yohari is leaving tomorrow and I am going to be training a new zone leader so that will be interesting. This month we finished alright, we didn't reach our goals this month and that is always a little frustrating, but the good thing is we did our part and Abril is going to be a great month. My new compañero is Elder Iglesias.  I have heard great things about him and I'm excited to work with him. 

This Easter was a little crazy but good. We had a baptism and we rescued one less active so that was nice, it always feels good to help people out like that. Anyways, this week is going to be better. 
 
I'm also very excited to listen to conference this week. Listening to the prophets always helps me to think and ponder more on Christ and His Expiación. I'm very grateful for Him and I have been able to feel the power of His grace many, many times on my mission. I am very grateful for Him and what He did for me and what He continues to do for me. He lives. 

Sorry to be so vague this week, I know you don't like that, but I sent 2 pictures! Next week I'll be able to write a little bit more. 

Love ya, 
 
Elder Potter
 
Our Zone

Our baptism this month
 

No comments:

Post a Comment