Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 68: Empezando bien el año nuevo!

Buenos dias todos!

So this week has been super great! Elder Sandoval and I have been working super hard! Hermana Aguilera and Hermana Hurd also worked super hard this last week and as a district were looking super good for this month! We are all super excited to keep working and bringing people to Christ. 

As of right now, Elder Sandoval and I have 3 people to be baptized and confirmed this month. Juana Obregon and her son, Jairo, have progressed so much. They have really surprised me by their sincere desire to follow Christ and be baptized. They are so, so, so humble and are going to be great converts. They have a baptismal date for the 23. We also have a newer investigator, Rigoberto, who has a baptismal date for the 30 of this month. We are super excited! The sisters also have a few people that are going to be baptized this month. 

Well, I'm running low on time to write, but I hope that you all have a fantastic week! 
I will send some pictures next week! Cuídense. 

Elder Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment