Monday, March 2, 2015

Week 23: Dogs, Summer, and a Baptismal Date

Hola!

This week has been really good. There's been some crazy dogs this week in our area, but that's just part of the mission life in Lima. Also, summer has hit in full swing, it is super humid! It'll start to cool down and go into "winter" in April so that will be pretty nice. Well I hope that all is going well with all of you. 

Yesterday was a successful day at church, we had a lot of less actives in our area come and our investigator A__ came to. He told us all week that he was going to come, so yesterday we waited and waited and waited for him to come but he never did (sacrament is last in the barrio), but about 2 minutes before the sacrament started he walked in. It was also fast Sunday yesterday and he wanted to bear his testimony and we told him that he could but the meeting ended before he could.  He's gained a strong testimonio these past few weeks and has progressed a ton. His baptismal date is 21st right now. I was touched by many of the humble testimonies of our Savior that are given by the latter day saints of Comas Lima Peru. They only continue to inspire me to be the best me I can through Christ.
Also, today is only a partial pday for me and Elder G__ por que were going to the temple on Wednesday for the rest of our pday. I'm so excited to finally go to the temple! Were going leave early in the morning so we can do more work. I brought some names here. It'll be cool to see that some of our ancestors had the work done in the Lima Peru Temple. 
Well, that's all I got for you all this week! I hope you all have a great week!

Elder Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment